Monday 24 August 2015

New Hair

I've had long hair for as long as I can remember, growing it and its length used to bit a bit of an obsession of mine. But I recently I felt like I needed a change, in part because it was looking ratty at the ends, and decided to chop it all off (ok, not all but a great proportion).

I was inspired by the likes of Rosie Huntington-Whitely (ultmiate girl crush) and Kylie Jenner's short style and had a chat with my hairdresser, deciding to go for a LOB (long bob to you and me) and I can honestly say, I feel so much better for it. All the dead ends are gone and it feels so much thicker, I wish I'd done it earlier.

There's something about having short hair that just makes you feel better (I think so anyway), it looks effortless and is fast becoming the hot new look. Gone are the days where model after model sports long locks with many favouring the no nuisance short look and still looking enviously glam.
The finished product...

I really doubt if I'll ever go back to long hair, even washing short hair is SO much quicker and easier, not to mention the extra ten minutes I get in bed in the morning as styling short hair is a breeze. My advice to anyone debating about whether or not to make the cut? Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment